Sunday, April 24, 2011

 Take a good look whitey at all of the jews in this classroom, insinuated among you PRETENDING they are the same as you while guiding you to serve THEIR agenda.  How is this done?  Well, do you hate Nazis & Arabs?  So do they!  In fact, is there ANYTHING you DON'T like that they do?  Can you say this about any other group?  You are trained so well whitey that you think you have freewill apart from what THEY demand you think.  America's laws are 100% in sync with what Israel wants.  And yet, "I'm not white I'm jewish."  Ah whitey, it's painful to watch you grovel at the feet of your zionist masters and love, kill or lament at their beckon command...


LYRICS
Back when I rapped in high school, people told me I’m tight for a white dude.
I’m not white I’m Jewish, I’m not white I’m Jewish.

Not trying to be a prophet but he who parted the sea,
is a part of me
and when look in my heart I see, the same mystery,
and I know that we share the same history.
Yeah, Hebrew is the language of G-D, so silently, I know he walks with me,
like an O.G., I'm G'ed up, I'm G-D'ed up,
I'm a read up with my feet up,
Sabbath is just practice til we all get freed up
so please plant your seeds up,
Israel's the bride and the groom's inside

and when I'm staring at the Lion, I'm like open wide
and when I'm drowning in the ocean, I will choke the tide

snatch a patch from the sky, put that patch in my eye

you can tell me I’m fly, but it’s not for a white guy
I’m not white I’m Jewish"

No comments:

Post a Comment